top of page


"Building Character Through Youth Sports” is our mission. 

We believe that through sports youth can learn valuable life lessons in teamwork, perseverance, cooperation and sportsmanship. Our participants learn that success comes from practice and hard work and that being part of a team brings unique challenges and rewards. We recognize that children are our future and that our programs help prepare them for their roles as tomorrow’s citizens and leaders.


The Page Youth Center was founded and incorporated in 1984 by a group of local individuals with the vision to enhance the lives of Santa Barbara area youth by using sport programs to build character, self-confidence, physical fitness and sportsmanship. In 1991, to meet the increasing needs of the community, PYC completed its 23,000 square foot sports facility which features a 16,000-square-foot gymnasium suitable for a variety of sports.

PYC (1).png

Building Character for the Future

Over the years PYC has helped thousands of boys and girls using sports as a method of developing confidence and other essential life skills. Athletes from the Page Center have gone on to compete in high school and college sports. Many have gone on to become business and community leaders in Santa Barbara County and beyond. Some have come back to assist with coaching and training to “give back” what they received from PYC.


Our programs and facility are an important resource to the greater Santa Barbara community, helping to develop its youth through a broad range of sports, fitness, wellness and recreational activities provided at a reasonable cost. As our parents will attest, “PYC is the place to be” providing a safe and friendly environment for their children and families.


Funded by YOU and the Community

PYC only exists as a result of the generosity of the community. Participation fees, rentals, and sponsorships pay a portion of the cost of operations.


We depend on donations from individuals, foundations and local business to help fund all operating costs. Providing you the best facility and programs possible requires us to ask for help from you.

We are able to meet about 75% of the facility needs through gym rental and fees and we depend on donations, grants, and other fundraising to provide the other 25% of costs and your donations are greatly appreciated!

Tax ID Number: 770085672

bottom of page